Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Midavalo

Default How do I conditionally format a chart?

I need to format a chart in Excel so that values in certain ranges (such as
0-19, 20-39, 40-59...) are shown in different colors. There are too many
records to change each one manually, and some also may change, so the
formatting would change too. I know how to condionatlly format cells (which
works fine), but I can't get that to be shown in the chart.

Thanks,
M.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

You can create conditional charts by using extra data series for each
colour required and some worksheet formula.

Here are some links on conditional charts.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html
http://www.edferrero.com/charting.aspx

Cheers
Andy