Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Default How do I conditionally format a chart?

Hi,

You can create conditional charts by using extra data series for each
colour required and some worksheet formula.

Here are some links on conditional charts.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html
http://www.edferrero.com/charting.aspx

Cheers
Andy

Midavalo wrote:
I need to format a chart in Excel so that values in certain ranges (such as
0-19, 20-39, 40-59...) are shown in different colors. There are too many
records to change each one manually, and some also may change, so the
formatting would change too. I know how to condionatlly format cells (which
works fine), but I can't get that to be shown in the chart.

Thanks,
M.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel