Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
CliffD

Default change the format of a series in a chart

I am using a standard combination chart (column/line) to present some data
that is based on 6 individual series from an Excel spreadsheet. The Chart
Wizard has arranged the data so that three series are presented as lines and
the remaining three are presented as columns.

My dilemma is that one of those series presented as columns I want to be
presented as a line. In total, I want two series as columns and four as
lines.

Can this be done? What do I need to do in order to change the data from a
column to a line?

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Cliff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

Right click the column that you want to change and use the Chart Type
option to select the required line chart style.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel