Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How to include totals in charts based on pivottables?

Hi!
I often make charts based on pivottables. In some cases i would like to
include totals from the pivottable in the chart but i dont know how to do
this. Is it possible to include totals in charts which is based on a
pivottable and is it possible to chose between totals of rows or totals of
column in the chart?
Best regards
Arne Olsson