-   -   How to include totals in charts based on pivottables? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/241577-how-include-totals-charts-based-pivottables.html)

Arne Olsson

How to include totals in charts based on pivottables?

Hi!
I often make charts based on pivottables. In some cases i would like to
include totals from the pivottable in the chart but i dont know how to do
this. Is it possible to include totals in charts which is based on a
pivottable and is it possible to chose between totals of rows or totals of
column in the chart?
Best regards
Arne Olsson

Arne Olsson

How to include totals in charts based on pivottables?

Sorry i forgot to inform that i,m using Excel 2007.
Br
Arne