Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
juliano.net

Default Button Include Hidden Items in Totals (Pivot Table) never enabled

I've created a Pivot Table that brings data from another worksheet in
the same file as Pivot Table.

So I choose to hide some lines of my worksheet, but the Pivot Table
toolbar button "Include hidden items in Totals" stays disabled.

Isn't this the exact function of this button?

--
juliano.net
juliano.net's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33189

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jonathan Cooper

Please see Deborah's comment on this topic.

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...b091f3e9f9 dc