Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
noy noy is offline

Default Floating Charts

Hi

I have a set of data shown below. I would like to show them on a floating
graph with the High and the Low for each set of data (e.g. A's hi and low)
connected together using a line with a cross and the end to show the high and
the low.

A B C D E F
Low 45 15 12 10 10 15
Hi 52 25 45 80 15 125

I can do it using a floating bar - but it doesn't really achieve the effect
I'm after. Anyone got any useful tips?

Cheers

Noy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Start by creating a line chart.
Format one of the series. Format dialog, Options tab, High-Low lines.

Now format each series to have no Border and cross data marker.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel