Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default After updating to Excel 07, I can no longer view full page charts

I recently updated my Microsoft Office to 2007 from 2003. Once done, I opened
a few spreadsheets previously created using 2003 software only to find that
the full page charts are not visible. Upon attempts to create a chart and
then move it to a full page, the chart--that had previously existed and was
visible on the spreadsheet view--now becomes absent when it is "viewed" from
the chart-tabbed page view. All my other experiences with this transition,
the chart has never not been visible.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I don't know why your chart is invisible, but there have been a lot of posts
lately about charts not appearing as expected.

Microsoft did remove the ability to size a chart sheet to fit the window. I
don't know why they chose to do this, but it sure has upset a lot of users.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/

Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______

"epiblast" wrote in message
I recently updated my Microsoft Office to 2007 from 2003. Once done, I
opened
a few spreadsheets previously created using 2003 software only to find
that
the full page charts are not visible. Upon attempts to create a chart and
then move it to a full page, the chart--that had previously existed and
was
visible on the spreadsheet view--now becomes absent when it is "viewed"
from
the chart-tabbed page view. All my other experiences with this transition,
the chart has never not been visible.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default After updating to Excel 07, I can no longer view full page cha

I think there are even more problems with 2007. When I save a program that
has a chart sheet on it, it not only doesn't view it, Excel shuts down. And
the process was working fine when I shut down my activities.
--
GeneS