Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
epiblast epiblast is offline

Default After updating to Excel 07, I can no longer view full page charts

I recently updated my Microsoft Office to 2007 from 2003. Once done, I opened
a few spreadsheets previously created using 2003 software only to find that
the full page charts are not visible. Upon attempts to create a chart and
then move it to a full page, the chart--that had previously existed and was
visible on the spreadsheet view--now becomes absent when it is "viewed" from
the chart-tabbed page view. All my other experiences with this transition,
the chart has never not been visible.