Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Need charts to print in full page

Hi
It looks simple, but I couldn't figure it out.
I have 3 dynamic bar charts side by side and 3 tables of data one below each
chart. While everything on this sheet works fine, my issue is printing. This
is supposed to be a one-page report. But every time we print it, it prints in
half the page and makes harder to see the values on the tables. I have tried
page break, page setup to 1 page wide x 1 page tall, but nothing seems to
work. I think chart sheet is out of the question.
Is there a way to have this 6 objects print in one page (full page)?

Thanks.
--
If u change the way u look @ things, the things u look at change.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

sahafi,
Select the chart, right click the chart.
Select chart window.
Then select file, print preview, if you like what you see, print.
Repeat as necessary.
hth

"sahafi" wrote:

Hi
It looks simple, but I couldn't figure it out.
I have 3 dynamic bar charts side by side and 3 tables of data one below each
chart. While everything on this sheet works fine, my issue is printing. This
is supposed to be a one-page report. But every time we print it, it prints in
half the page and makes harder to see the values on the tables. I have tried
page break, page setup to 1 page wide x 1 page tall, but nothing seems to
work. I think chart sheet is out of the question.
Is there a way to have this 6 objects print in one page (full page)?

Thanks.
--
If u change the way u look @ things, the things u look at change.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

FloMM2,

Thanks for the reply. But that technique will not work on my issue. Remember
I have 3 charts and 3 tables below them, and all 6 objects needed to print in
one page (landscape). I have managed to tweak the margins manually until I
get to the desired dispaly. I thought may be there's a trick or a quick way
to do this, but I guess not. But thanks for trying.

Thanks.