Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
FloMM2 FloMM2 is offline

Default Need charts to print in full page

sahafi,
Select the chart, right click the chart.
Select chart window.
Then select file, print preview, if you like what you see, print.
Repeat as necessary.
hth

"sahafi" wrote:

Hi
It looks simple, but I couldn't figure it out.
I have 3 dynamic bar charts side by side and 3 tables of data one below each
chart. While everything on this sheet works fine, my issue is printing. This
is supposed to be a one-page report. But every time we print it, it prints in
half the page and makes harder to see the values on the tables. I have tried
page break, page setup to 1 page wide x 1 page tall, but nothing seems to
work. I think chart sheet is out of the question.
Is there a way to have this 6 objects print in one page (full page)?

Thanks.
--
If u change the way u look @ things, the things u look at change.