Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Boon8888

Default Help! How to print multiple charts on the same page

Hi, I could really use some quick help, and appreciate any quick
same page, kinda simliar to how you can print multiple slides per page
in Powerpoint. Is it possible, and how? thanks, and sorry if this is
posted in the wrong forum.

Thanks in advance.

Joel

--
Boon8888
Boon8888's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30647

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone

Joel,
You might want to give my free Excel add-in "Print Selections Only" a try.
Note: you select the group of cells behind each chart.
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA