Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel Bar Graph Questions - Advanced

I want to compare FY08 & FY09 data (By each mth) using excel bar graph. So,
on the X-axis need to show 08 & 09 bar graph in DIFFERENT color.

What's the restrictions now I can see is ONLY ONE color shown on data on X
axis.

Anyone knows how to do it?

Many Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Did you move one of the series to the secondary axis? If so see
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

Cheers
Andy
--