-   -   Excel Bar Graph Questions - Advanced (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/227971-excel-bar-graph-questions-advanced.html)

Ruby

Excel Bar Graph Questions - Advanced

I want to compare FY08 & FY09 data (By each mth) using excel bar graph. So,
on the X-axis need to show 08 & 09 bar graph in DIFFERENT color.

What's the restrictions now I can see is ONLY ONE color shown on data on X
axis.

Anyone knows how to do it?

Many Thanks

Andy Pope

Excel Bar Graph Questions - Advanced

Hi,

Did you move one of the series to the secondary axis? If so see
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

Cheers
Andy
--