Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default View Questions and Answer to questions I created

I forgot to check the box to "notify me of replies" and I can not find my
question to see any responses. is there a way to see my history of my
questions asked?
--
Thanks for the help in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Roibn,

Open up your own message and find your name in blue. Click that, then click
Find Recent Posts by this User...or something like that.

And THEN, click notify me of replies Everafter.

Cheerio!

Arlen

"Roibn Taylor" wrote:

I forgot to check the box to "notify me of replies" and I can not find my
question to see any responses. is there a way to see my history of my
questions asked?
--
Thanks for the help in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The original message you wrote in Dec '05?

Or the one about VLOOKUP?

I clicked your name in the question window and then clicked 'Recent Posts by
this user' in the window that popped up and got a list of 6 questions you
started since 2005.

Here's the text of the latest...

Not a problem, thanks for the feedback :)
--
John C

"Roibn Taylor" wrote:

worked perfectly thank you, i should have thought of this before as i used
the formula before a while back
Thanks again
--
Thanks for the help in advance

"John C" wrote:

Assuming your main table is in columns A through C.
E2 is the lab lookup, F2 is the dept lookup.
Expand or retract table as necessary.

=SUMPRODUCT(--($A$1:$A$100=E2),--($B$1:$B$100=F2),($C$1:$C$100))

--
John C

"Roibn L Taylor" wrote:

have three columns - data changes, need to find matching data if two of the
match the criteria

Data and Rows changes Find matching FTE data
if no match enter a zero
Lab & Dept stay constant
Lab Dept FTE Lab Dept FTE Answers
14 10 3.04 16 10 Need 5.45