Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Sample Break Even Chart Template

Need to show how one could construct a simple Break Even Chart using Revenue,
Fixed Costs and Variable Costs as the 3 variables for say a hotel operation.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

This chart contains the components that you would like. An example can be
downloaded from the site . . .

http://www.cellmatrix.net/index.php/...dynamic_label/

http://www.cellmatrix.net/index.php/...eakeven_chart/

--