Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Incorrect values on pivot chart???help!!!

I have a pivot chart with the names/technicians/codes...When I change to the
month of July it only shows like three patients. I have approximately 200
entered in. It appears to work fine for all other months. It just will not
work for this one. I have had alot of trouble with the grouping feature for
the months to try to show what is happening per technician, per doctor, per
month...Any suggestions?
--
ultrasounds4u
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Does the pivot table source range include all the July rows of data?
To check, right-click on a cell in the pivot table
Click PivotTable Wizard
Click the Back button to go to Step 2
Check the data range, and expand it if necessary.

ultrasounds4u1 wrote:
I have a pivot chart with the names/technicians/codes...When I change to the
month of July it only shows like three patients. I have approximately 200
entered in. It appears to work fine for all other months. It just will not
work for this one. I have had alot of trouble with the grouping feature for
the months to try to show what is happening per technician, per doctor, per
month...Any suggestions?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures