Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
girth69

Default Pivot chart - Ignore zero values - help needed

I have a pivot chart set up that reflects data across an annual period
with each plot point being a month of the year - jan - december.

The problem i have is that the line chart that i have in place has an
inclining slope showing the increase in the data as the year
progresses. But as i only have data up until April, the line goes back
down to zero for may. How can i get it to ignore the zero value that is
in my data series?? I cant just delete the formula in place as then
other parts of my spreadsheet wont work. Is there any way i can just
have the line reflect the data that has values to it??

I can do it on a set of data where the value just reflects zero, but i
think that because i have a formula in place for the data that at the
moment returns a zero value that it automatically picks it up??

please somebody help!

--
girth69
girth69's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23634