Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Incorrect values on pivot chart???help!!!

Does the pivot table source range include all the July rows of data?
To check, right-click on a cell in the pivot table
Click PivotTable Wizard
Click the Back button to go to Step 2
Check the data range, and expand it if necessary.

ultrasounds4u1 wrote:
I have a pivot chart with the names/technicians/codes...When I change to the
month of July it only shows like three patients. I have approximately 200
entered in. It appears to work fine for all other months. It just will not
work for this one. I have had alot of trouble with the grouping feature for
the months to try to show what is happening per technician, per doctor, per
month...Any suggestions?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures