Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default missing chart objects in print preview (excel)

I am a user of Excel03. Recently, some of my excel charts were modified in
Excel07. Now that I have them back, all of the embedded objects and text
boxes are not visible in print view, nor do they print - either to a printer
or to pdf. They do remain visible, and modifiable, in the working view.
(Created titles and legends do print acceptably).

Is the problem caused by going to/from Excel07? Can I fix it within Excel03?

I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Select all objects on the sheet; you can use the selection tool on the
drawing toolbar, or hold shift & rt-click each object, or F5 Goto Special
Objects. Any selected embedded chart should have transparent selection
handles.

Right-click on the selected object(s)
Format Object
Check Print object

Regards,
Peter T

"advantedge" wrote in message
I am a user of Excel03. Recently, some of my excel charts were modified

in
Excel07. Now that I have them back, all of the embedded objects and text
boxes are not visible in print view, nor do they print - either to a

printer
or to pdf. They do remain visible, and modifiable, in the working view.
(Created titles and legends do print acceptably).

Is the problem caused by going to/from Excel07? Can I fix it within

Excel03?

I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Is this going to be fixed in future updates to Office 2007?

I work in a office with a mix of versions of Office and it's not reasonable
for users to have to do this work around everytime a file is opened by a new
user.