Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CA CA is offline

Default Chart Resizes After Printing or Print-Preview

All of my charts and graphs resize themself smaller after I hit the print
button, or after I do a print-preview. Can anyone tell me why ? What do I
need to do to keep my charts from changing. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've heard of this problem but never experienced it first hand. Are the
charts still distorted after saving and reopening the file?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"CA" wrote in message
All of my charts and graphs resize themself smaller after I hit the print
button, or after I do a print-preview. Can anyone tell me why ? What do
need to do to keep my charts from changing. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CA CA is offline

Yes ! Infact, everytime you reopen them they continue to get smaller and
smaller. to the size of a period (.) It's very strange.

"CA" wrote in message
All of my charts and graphs resize themself smaller after I hit the print
button, or after I do a print-preview. Can anyone tell me why ? What do
need to do to keep my charts from changing. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Too bad. That seemed to help a problem in recent beta testing, as I recall.

I guess I have no useful workarounds, other than saving as another file
name, printing what you need, then closing and deleting the saved-as file
and reopening the original. Not too useful.

- Jon
-------