Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
advantedge advantedge is offline

Default missing chart objects in print preview (excel)

I am a user of Excel03. Recently, some of my excel charts were modified in
Excel07. Now that I have them back, all of the embedded objects and text
boxes are not visible in print view, nor do they print - either to a printer
or to pdf. They do remain visible, and modifiable, in the working view.
(Created titles and legends do print acceptably).

Is the problem caused by going to/from Excel07? Can I fix it within Excel03?

I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance,