Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Dom Dom is offline

Default Hiding 0 values on graph

Hi

I am creating a graph to show information from this year I currently have it
set up so the graph shows jan-dec one line for 2007 and one line for 2008 the
information automatically populates itself into the chart so currently for
April 2008 to December 2008 the information is showing as zero and so there
is a big line that goes across zero on my graph. Is there anyway for the
graph to ignore the 0's? and only show any numbers above this?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You could make a dynamic chart that plots an expanding range:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...umnChart1.html

If you want to include the full year on the axis, don't make a dynamic range
for X values, only for Y values.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP