Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Blank Graph After Hiding Cells

I have a graph that is linked to a data set in my workbook. However, when I
try to hide the cells that the graph is linked to, the graph goes completely
blank. Is there a setting or something I can change so the graph will read
hidden cells?

Thanks

Adam Bush
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not AFAIK. Try putting the graph on top of the cells, or elsewhere

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"
m wrote in message
I have a graph that is linked to a data set in my workbook. However, when
try to hide the cells that the graph is linked to, the graph goes
completely
blank. Is there a setting or something I can change so the graph will
read
hidden cells?

Thanks

Adam Bush

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the chart, go to Tools menu, Options, Chart tab, and uncheck Plot
Visible Cells Only.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"
m wrote in message
I have a graph that is linked to a data set in my workbook. However, when
try to hide the cells that the graph is linked to, the graph goes
completely
blank. Is there a setting or something I can change so the graph will
read
hidden cells?

Thanks

Adam Bush