-   -   Blank Graph After Hiding Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/167664-blank-graph-after-hiding-cells.html)

[email protected]

Blank Graph After Hiding Cells

I have a graph that is linked to a data set in my workbook. However, when I
try to hide the cells that the graph is linked to, the graph goes completely
blank. Is there a setting or something I can change so the graph will read
hidden cells?

Thanks

Adam Bush

Don Guillett

Blank Graph After Hiding Cells

Not AFAIK. Try putting the graph on top of the cells, or elsewhere

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"
m wrote in message
I have a graph that is linked to a data set in my workbook. However, when
try to hide the cells that the graph is linked to, the graph goes
completely
blank. Is there a setting or something I can change so the graph will
read
hidden cells?

Thanks

Adam Bush

Jon Peltier

Blank Graph After Hiding Cells

Select the chart, go to Tools menu, Options, Chart tab, and uncheck Plot
Visible Cells Only.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"
m wrote in message
I have a graph that is linked to a data set in my workbook. However, when
try to hide the cells that the graph is linked to, the graph goes
completely
blank. Is there a setting or something I can change so the graph will
read
hidden cells?

Thanks

Adam Bush

[email protected]

Blank Graph After Hiding Cells

Don,

What does AFAIK mean?

Thanks

Adam Bush

m wrote in message
I have a graph that is linked to a data set in my workbook. However, when
try to hide the cells that the graph is linked to, the graph goes
completely
blank. Is there a setting or something I can change so the graph will
read
hidden cells?

Thanks

Adam Bush