Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Static charts when scrolling

Is there anyway to create a chart that will stay in one section of a
worksheet at all times? If I scroll or move up or down in the worksheet I
want the graph to remain lets say in the upper right hand corner. Is this
possible? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Adam Bush

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

If you right click on the graphic, and select Format Chart Area, then click
on the Properties tab, you will see the following Object positioning options:
Move and Size with Cells
Move but dont size with cells
Dont move or size with cells
Select the one you need.

--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

" wrote:

Is there anyway to create a chart that will stay in one section of a
worksheet at all times? If I scroll or move up or down in the worksheet I
want the graph to remain lets say in the upper right hand corner. Is this
possible? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Adam Bush

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Michael,

That works for inserting or hiding cells, but I'm talking about just
scrolling around the sheet. Whenever I scroll in any direction I want the
graph to stay in the upper right hand corner.

Thanks

Adam Bush

" wrote:

Is there anyway to create a chart that will stay in one section of a
worksheet at all times? If I scroll or move up or down in the worksheet I
want the graph to remain lets say in the upper right hand corner. Is this
possible? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Adam Bush

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Select a cell below the chart on the worksheet. Click on Window and then
select either Split or Freeze Panes. This won't keep the chart in place for
Left / Right scrolling but it will work for Up / Down.