Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart bases on user input dates

Im wondering if this is even possible. I know my way around Excel a fair bit
but am completely oblivious when it comes to charts.

I have a tab where we record the type of work we do and the date it was
raised & completed. What I want is for a chart to appear on another tab based
on specifc dates a user can apply.

Foe example:

Tab 1 will look similar to this:

Type Date Raised Raised By Closed
klljjbjbkl;b 01/01/2007 jlnhjnjklnl 03/01/2007
fjfnsdfnmsdf 10/01/2007 jn.jlnn.jn 21/01/2007
kgkbjkbjkbjk 23/01/2007 kjlnjlnlnlnl
fbgbstbstgbsgb 01/02/2007 ddvsdfbsdbss

Then on the second tab, this will be at the top:

Please enter date from [cellB1] to [CellD1]

and below this will show the graph based on the completed date field in
chart one dpending on what was entered at the top of tab 2.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Maver1ck666
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting