Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DRANDON

Default User Data Input

I've created a worksheet with Drop Down Lists.
Col-A is names
Col-B is Pager Numbers.

Problem - Some Names have Pagers and some do not. Some
Names have pagers assigned to them. Can I do the vlookup as I am
and include some sort of User Input for those names who require
entry of assigned pager number?

or any other IT related solution suggestions? :)

Thank you.

--
DRANDON
DRANDON's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35901