Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I create a stacked chart based on 2 tables of data?

Hello - I am using Office 2003

I would like to create a stacked column chart based on 2 tables of data,
showing the 2nd table as the 2nd data series (column).

Stacked charts appear to be fine based on 1 data source but I need it on 2.

Any help would be much appeciated.

Thanks