DMenegay

Default How can I create a chart using stacked & reg columns together?

I need to create a chart using 2 axis (which I can do already). The part I
am struggling with is on the primary axis, I need 1 standard column and 1
stacked column side-by-side. I can do a dual axis with 1 stacked column and
1 line on the primary, but not a column. Any help is greatly appretiated.
Debra Dalgleish

Jon Peltier has information and links for clustered stacked columns on
his web site:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

--
Debra Dalgleish