TimMC

Default How can I create a stacked bar chart with stacked bars side by

Any way to have a stacked bar chart to represent the total of value a and
value b. Then add a horizontal line displaying a third value?

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Brenda -

Try some of the links I've posted he

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Jon Peltier

Tim -

Make your chart with all three series as a stacked column. Then select the series
which is to be a horizontal line, and using Chart Type from the Chart menu, select a
line chart type.

Alternatively, add a horizontal line using one of these procedures:

- Jon
-------