Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default dual y axis

Hello,

I am trying to have a graph with 2 y axis.
Left Y axis will represent dollars and right Y axis percents.

I am used to creating these in excel 2003 without a problem, but now can not
do so.

I like to use Bars for dollar axis (left Y axis) and Line for percent axix
(right Y axis).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Assume you are now using xl2007. Here are some instruction for creating
combination chart with 2 y axis.

Create a standard clustered column chart based on both sets of data.
Select the percents series, right click and pick Change Series chart
type...
Select the line chart type.
Select the new line series and right click, pick Format Data Series. Select
Series Option, if not already active, and set secondary axis.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"SkyUser" wrote in message
Hello,

I am trying to have a graph with 2 y axis.
Left Y axis will represent dollars and right Y axis percents.

I am used to creating these in excel 2003 without a problem, but now can
not
do so.

I like to use Bars for dollar axis (left Y axis) and Line for percent axix
(right Y axis).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default wow, that really worked!

Thanks