Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default dual Y axis help

I've read over some of these threads. However, I cannot seem to find
something that can help me out. Here's what I'm looking to do:

I need a 2 Y-Axis bar chart. The left Y-Axis=revenue, the right
Y-axis=% of revenue. The X-axis is the country im referring to. What
I need to see visually is Revenue being shown, and within the Revenue
bar 3 smaller bars representing 3 different Operating expenses(% of
revenue format). Is this possible? Am I clear? I just need a bar
chart within a bar chart with 2 y-axis.

Thanks.