Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default "Space" shows up as zero in graphs. What doesnt show up as zero?

I am creating charts that include the full year. Some of the months are in
the future and should be blank. I am referencing a cell that references the
data from another cell, so it shows up as zero in the chart rather than
discontinuing the line. What value can I put in the false condition of an
@if function so that the line just ends and does not continue to zero?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Put NA() in the formula. This gives you #N/A in the cell, which looks ugly,
but can be hidden using conditional formatting. #N/A is not plotted in a
line or XY chart.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP