Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
jdwj jdwj is offline

Default "Space" shows up as zero in graphs. What doesnt show up as ze

Thanks Jon. Exactly what I needed.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Put NA() in the formula. This gives you #N/A in the cell, which looks ugly,
but can be hidden using conditional formatting. #N/A is not plotted in a
line or XY chart.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"jdwj" wrote in message
I am creating charts that include the full year. Some of the months are in
the future and should be blank. I am referencing a cell that references
the
data from another cell, so it shows up as zero in the chart rather than
discontinuing the line. What value can I put in the false condition of an
@if function so that the line just ends and does not continue to zero?