Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Values reversed with secondary series.

Hi,

I have a chart showing the number of employees for a subset of states and
want to add another series of data so that the profit margin as a percentage
shows up too. The chart I start with is a bar chart. I want the margin
percentage to show up as either a line or scatter chart.

I have done this before with success and am following the same instructions
now as I did then. when I'm finished the number of employees is moved from
the left side of the chart to the right and the percentage is on the left. I
want the percentage to be on the right and the number of employees to be on
the left.

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

The data series that you made "secondary y-axis" will be on the right. So
just pick the other data series for the secondary axis.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme