Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default XL2003SP2: This workbook contains one or more links that cannot be updated.

How do I get rid of the above error message when I open the workbook?

I have tried unchecking the "Update remote links" and then save the file,
close it out and close out of Excel, then reopen the file only to find that
the file has that optioned checkmarked once again. I want to get rid of
this error message as it's so much of an annoyance, why should I have to
click on it every single time when I go to open my 4 financial files, which
I updated at the minimal once a week, and generally more like daily unless
I'm on vacation or I got to be so busy that I haven't had a chance to update
it.

Sincerely,

Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.