Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Disable automatic GETPIVOT

Whenever I reference to a field in a pivot table I get the
"GETPIVOTDATA....." worksheet function. This would normally be OK but
this is an Absolute reference and I can't figure out how to get it to
make it a relative reference.

The only way I can do it is by taking out the formula and manually
entering the cell reference - ie "A1". Is there any way the GETPIVOT
function can be turned off??

Thanks

Nick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi

Take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site for information on the
GetPivotData function

Regards

Roger Govier