Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Jorn

Default Print multiple excel sheets in color

Hi, I've got a problem.

In Excel I have 3 sheets. On all these sheets I have some colored cells and
text.

Now I want to print these sheets. On my printer preferences I select "Print
in color"

When printing is done only the first sheet is in color. The other 2 sheets
are in black and white. The printer I selected for printing is a Xerox
WorkCentre Pro 40C. For these printer are the PostScript WHQL drivers
installed. Office version is 2003.

Does someone have a sollution for this problem?

Kind regards,

Jorn

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
**Gail**

In Excel, do a print preview for each of the sheets then go to page setup, go
to the sheet tab and verify that under the print section in the middle of the
tab the black and white box is not checked

"Jorn" wrote in message
: Hi, I've got a problem.
: