Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
**Gail**

Default Print multiple excel sheets in color

In Excel, do a print preview for each of the sheets then go to page setup, go
to the sheet tab and verify that under the print section in the middle of the
tab the black and white box is not checked

"Jorn" wrote in message
: Hi, I've got a problem.
:
: In Excel I have 3 sheets. On all these sheets I have some colored cells and
: text.
:
: Now I want to print these sheets. On my printer preferences I select "Print
: in color"
:
: When printing is done only the first sheet is in color. The other 2 sheets
: are in black and white. The printer I selected for printing is a Xerox
: WorkCentre Pro 40C. For these printer are the PostScript WHQL drivers
: installed. Office version is 2003.
:
: Does someone have a sollution for this problem?
:
: Kind regards,
:
: Jorn