Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
plittle

Default After using "= A1" how do you merge info from the 2 spreadsheets?

I am trying to take information already on one spreadsheet and incorporate
some of it into a second spreadsheet used for a different purpose. I have
done the
"in cell A1 of spreadsheet2 type =
then go to spreadsheet1 cell A1 and press return"

that put codes in the colums for me but now how do I get the information to
transfer/merge into the 2nd spreadsheet?

I am new at all of this so . . . . Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Paul B

plittle, sounds like the cell in spreadsheet2 was formatted as text, format
it as something else and the type = and select spreadsheet1 A1 and enter
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003