Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
SKY

Default unhide columns a-c on spread sheet

I have a spread sheet and the columns a-c are hidden. I did the highlight
schreed and did unhide and that did not work. I did the Edit key and that
did not work. Can you help me. thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben

SKY

Couple of things to try.

1. Perhaps the columns are not hidden, but at 0 width setting?

In name box type A:C and <ENTER

FormatColumnsWidth. Pick a number.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 10:40:02 -0700, SKY wrote:

I have a spread sheet and the columns a-c are hidden. I did the highlight
schreed and did unhide and that did not work. I did the Edit key and that
did not work. Can you help me. thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave Peterson

Maybe the columns are visible, but the window has frozen panes??

Window|Unfreeze panes

Then scroll to the left.

--

Dave Peterson