Steve Ball

Default Get Msg "Cannot shift objects off sheet" when hidng columns" Why?

I have a large worksheet where I'm using most of the columns. There are 7
objects on the sheet, all buttons used for macros. They are in the top left
hand corner of the sheet. When I try to hide columns, narrow the width of
columns, or delete columns I now get the message "Cannot shift objects off
sheet" when hidng columns". I do not understand why this is happening.
Dave Peterson

maybe this'll help:

XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;211769

--

Dave Peterson