-   -   Get Msg "Cannot shift objects off sheet" when hidng columns" Why? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/32657-get-msg-%22cannot-shift-objects-off-sheet%22-when-hidng-columns%22-why.html)

Steve Ball

Get Msg "Cannot shift objects off sheet" when hidng columns" Why?

I have a large worksheet where I'm using most of the columns. There are 7
objects on the sheet, all buttons used for macros. They are in the top left
hand corner of the sheet. When I try to hide columns, narrow the width of
columns, or delete columns I now get the message "Cannot shift objects off
sheet" when hidng columns". I do not understand why this is happening.

Dave Peterson

maybe this'll help:

XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;211769

--

Dave Peterson

Steve Ball

Thanks! Forgot about the #$%^&* comments!