-   -   unhide columns a-c on spread sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/82275-unhide-columns-c-spread-sheet.html)

SKY

unhide columns a-c on spread sheet

I have a spread sheet and the columns a-c are hidden. I did the highlight
schreed and did unhide and that did not work. I did the Edit key and that
did not work. Can you help me. thanks

Gord Dibben

unhide columns a-c on spread sheet

SKY

Couple of things to try.

1. Perhaps the columns are not hidden, but at 0 width setting?

In name box type A:C and <ENTER

FormatColumnsWidth. Pick a number.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 10:40:02 -0700, SKY wrote:

I have a spread sheet and the columns a-c are hidden. I did the highlight
schreed and did unhide and that did not work. I did the Edit key and that
did not work. Can you help me. thanks

SKY

unhide columns a-c on spread sheet

I did what you said and that did not work either. any more idea? thanks
for your help

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

SKY

Couple of things to try.

1. Perhaps the columns are not hidden, but at 0 width setting?

In name box type A:C and <ENTER

FormatColumnsWidth. Pick a number.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 10:40:02 -0700, SKY wrote:

I have a spread sheet and the columns a-c are hidden. I did the highlight
schreed and did unhide and that did not work. I did the Edit key and that
did not work. Can you help me. thanks

Dave Peterson

unhide columns a-c on spread sheet

Maybe the columns are visible, but the window has frozen panes??

Window|Unfreeze panes

Then scroll to the left.

--

Dave Peterson