Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Loris

Default Can't Save the Page Setup settings

In Page setup, I set the scaling to adjust to 80% for my print area to fit
and maintain my page breaks. I save the file but when I reopen it, the
scaling is back to 100%. How do I get it to remain at 80%?

Loris Francioni
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Rose

I don't have an answer but I have a similar problem which I hope can be
answered the same way. We have 3 users accessing the same spreadsheet(s) but
it seems like the margin settings are not being saved from 1 persons
view/print to the next. One person will set the margins, save (I assume,
that's next on my list to check) and close. The next person will have to
reset the margins, save and close and so on. Each is working on Windows XP
Pro, 2 with Office 2000 and 1 with Office 2003 (the 2 with Office 2000 differ
from each other) and they area all printing to the same printer and have the
same driver.

Can anyone help us?

Thanks,
Rose