Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
peter

Default freezing panes

I know that you can freeze panes vertically or horizontally, but can
you do both at the same time? What I basically want is a sheet with 2
rows as as always visible header on the top, but also froze on the
right so no matter how far someone scrolls to the right, the original
screen still mostly shows.

Thanks,

Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Paul B

Peter, click in row 3, column ?? and freeze panes, you will have the two
rows at the top and how depending on which column you pick that many columns
on the left will stay visible

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"peter" wrote in message
oups.com...
I know that you can freeze panes vertically or horizontally, but can
you do both at the same time? What I basically want is a sheet with 2
rows as as always visible header on the top, but also froze on the
right so no matter how far someone scrolls to the right, the original
screen still mostly shows.

Thanks,

Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
peter

Oh, ok, I was doing it highlighting the whole row, then hitting ctrl
and highlighting the column. How I got it!

Thanks,

Peter