Manos

Default Excel open the same file twice

Nick Hodge

Manos

A little more detail might help but it could be that you don't have two
files open but two windows of the same file. Click on the 'x' at the top
right of the window. Not the top left 'x' but the one slightly below and if
there is still a window left, save the workbook.

If this is not the answer, post back with more info

--
HTH
Nick Hodge