Becca

Default Scripting Question

I'm sorry if this isn't posted in the right area. I am trying to figure out
if there is a way I can setup excel to automatically print selected areas to
pdf. It is a routine that is done daily and I'm just trying to automate the
process.

Thank you very much for your time.

Becca

I have set the print areas. I have also gotten so far as to have a macro in
place that does almost everything I need. Once it gets to the saving and
naming the pdf's I have 16 different "Save As" screens pop up. The macro
won't actually save the name I assign each of the 16 parts. I'm so close!