-   -   Scripting Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/45586-scripting-question.html)

Becca

Scripting Question

I'm sorry if this isn't posted in the right area. I am trying to figure out
if there is a way I can setup excel to automatically print selected areas to
pdf. It is a routine that is done daily and I'm just trying to automate the
process.

Thank you very much for your time.

John Moore

Hi Becca, Have you tried setting the print area in Page Set up?

"Becca" wrote:

I'm sorry if this isn't posted in the right area. I am trying to figure out
if there is a way I can setup excel to automatically print selected areas to
pdf. It is a routine that is done daily and I'm just trying to automate the
process.

Thank you very much for your time.

Becca

I have set the print areas. I have also gotten so far as to have a macro in
place that does almost everything I need. Once it gets to the saving and
naming the pdf's I have 16 different "Save As" screens pop up. The macro
won't actually save the name I assign each of the 16 parts. I'm so close!